Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

We are slowly getting into our new routine. And Collin and I are getting the hang of 2 kids.

Friday was my first day having both kids by myself. It went surprisingly well. We had lunch with Daddy, then visited my office. Both kids were so sweet :)

Friday night, we attended Tayler's 3rd birthday party! Annabelle had so much fun swimming!

Saturday we planned on just running to 2 stores, but ended up doing impromptu couch and love seat shopping. We found something we loved, but we are going to think about some more.

Our good friends, the Phipps, brought us some yummy dinner!
After dinner, we gave Max his first bath! Annabelle was so excited to have brother in the bath with her...until he peed :)
He loved having a bath, and fell asleep...ha!

Sunday was church for all of us, then I headed off to set up for Kelly's shower...while Collin and Annabelle did lunch and some errands.

0 comments: