Monday, September 24, 2012

Maternity Leave

After 8 weeks of enjoying my sweet Max...my maternity leave ended today. To say today hasn't been easy, is a HUGE understatement :(

I enjoyed my time with my buddy. it just wasn't long enough. We had some good times: traveling {He traveled to North Carolina and Jacksonville}, errand running, napping, and snuggling.
We couldn't ask for a sweeter sitter for Max {the same lady that watched Annabelle when I first went back to work is watching Max}.

We had a good weekend! We were supposed to go out of town, but Annabelle got a virus...and we decided to cancel and take it easy.


Thursday and Friday, we mostly stayed at the house...just in case :)
We did have dinner with some friends Friday and Saturday night.

Saturday morning, everyone slept until at least 9:30!! It was AMAZING! We had some errands to run, which is so humorous with 2 kids!

Sunday, was church and lunch at the house. We are getting back on schedule with Home Groups on Sunday nights...and I am so thankful! I love the group and how we are not doing life alone :)

0 comments: