Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Today, our sweet baby turns 2! I wish I could just freeze time and not let her get older!

This past year has been so much fun! Annabelle has become a little girl, and not so much a toddler. She has learned to communicate with us, become more independent, and developed her our little (ok...maybe not so little!) personality.

I think back to when we found out we were pregnant, and thinking our lives were over...but I realize now, our lives were just beginning. At night, after Annabelle has gone to bed, I replay the day and think how blessed my life is. I'm not sure if our lives would be as exciting and full without our sweet girl.
Don't get me wrong, parenting is difficult! There are some days when I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with the tantrums, or I lose my temper...but, most days I can't get enough of that little girl. And hearing "I wlove you mommy"...there are no words to describe what that does to my soul!

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Love,
Daddy and Mommy

1 comments:

carissa said...

It is such a blessing to raise children, isn't it!!?! Your gal is presh! Happy day late birthday! May she have a wonderful year ahead.