Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Weekend!

We had such a fun Valentine's weekend!

Collin and I had a date night Friday night. We had dinner at Tokyo...yummm! Annabelle had a fun night with her Nana and Pawpaw!

Saturday we picked Annabelle up, had lunch, napped a little, then headed to Kennesaw for a few errands and ended up at Chuckie E. Cheese for dinner and some fun! Annabelle L-O-V-E-D it! She loved all the kids! She loved the games! She loved the rides! Especially the carousel!

Sunday was church, home for lunch, and naps! We had spaghetti for dinner and that always gets messy!

Valentine's Day, I woke up to a single BEAUTIFUL rose and the sweetest card! Annabelle took cupcakes and cards to school. She was so hyped up on sugar when she got home!

This weekend begins Annabelle's Birthday week! I cannot believe my sweet girl is about to be 2!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video just made me laugh so hard. I loved how she waved every time she came around!! SO sweet!!