Thursday, July 12, 2012

38 Weeks

How Far Along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: Pumpkin {18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 pounds}

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +29

Maternity Clothes: I will have to admit...I may miss maternity clothes. I like to think of my belly as my best accessory right now :)

Gender: It's a BOY! Maxwell {Max} Andrew.

Movement: Lots of rolls and jabs...sometimes hurting.

Sleep: Doing pretty good right now!

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly

Cravings: Still yogurt parfaits...I have been loving grapes, vanilla yogurt, and granola. YUM!

Symptoms: Swollen feet, contractions, heartburn, sciatic nerve pain, foot champs, leg cramps...you name it!

Best moment this week: At my doctor's appointment last Thursday I was still 1 cm dilated and 30 % effaced {thinned out}, I did however find out that I have Group B Strep, which means nothing more than I have to have antibiotics during labor and delivery. No harm to me or Max.
That night I got the rest of the things needed to finish putting Max's room together! And you better believe I stayed up until Midnight doing so :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! And I LOVE the new header pictures!! Beautiful!!! :-)