Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedding Weekend

One of Collin's Step Sisters got married this weekend. And all 3 of us had a part. Annabelle was the flower girl, Collin was an usher, and I assisted with hair and anything else that needed to be done.

Friday night was the rehearsal. They practiced, then we had dinner at Longhorn's. It was so yummy! Annabelle was getting cranky at the beginning {and took a couple trips to the bathroom}, but once her food came out she was a happy girl...even saying "I'm sorry I cried Mommy". She can make me so mad, then she goes and says stuff like that and it makes me want to squeeze her because she has such a tender heart!

After dinner, we stopped by Debbie and Skipper's to see the Waddington's! We stayed for a little bit, but before we left Annabelle fell asleep on Nana and Pawpaw's bed. Weston wanted to play so bad!

Saturday, I woke up early to get a work out in {if I would have known what the day was going to be like, I would have slept a little bit more}, Collin and Annabelle were waking up just as I was leaving.

I arrived at the church at 9:30 to help do hair, and the craziness didn't start until 10:30 and lasted until 5. It was a LONG day :) I am proud to say that all the kids walked down the aisle! Now, it did take some coaxing with the younger kids :) Annabelle was a little hesitant at first, and the only flowers that were on the ground, were the ones that Collin threw, ha! And I was on my hands and knees in the front row telling her to come to me, double ha! 

After the wedding, Annabelle and I went home while Collin helped clean up...and we took us a little nap. Once he got home we headed to Debbie and Skipper's for dinner. We had the best time!

Sunday, I worked my last Sunday in preschool for awhile :( 
After church, we had lunch with friends, and then did our grocery shopping...and home for naps for everyone! Debbie came to get Annabelle to spend the night with them, so they could take her to school the next day. After she left, Collin and I had a very relaxing night. We decided the day before the cancel home group and I'm so glad we did! 

I am so happy that we don't have any events planned for the next 2 weeks! We are going to enjoy the last days as a family of 3 :) Date night for Collin and me Friday night, and family day on Saturday!

0 comments: