Thursday, July 19, 2012

39 Weeks

How Far Along: 39 weeks...1 week to go!

Size of baby: Watermelon {18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 pounds}

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +31

Maternity Clothes: Almost done! Need to look for nursing friendly clothes :)

Gender: It's a BOY! Maxwell {Max} Andrew.

Movement: It hurts! Poor guy has ran out of room!

Sleep: Starting to be sore in the mornings again...

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly

Cravings: Still yogurt parfaits...I have been loving grapes, vanilla yogurt, and granola. YUM!

Symptoms: Swollen feet, contractions, heartburn, sciatic nerve pain, foot champs, leg cramps...you name it!

Best moment this week: At my doctor's appointment Monday I was still 1 cm dilated, but I am now 50 % effaced {thinned out}!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost time!!! I am so excited for Max to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!