Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Weekend

The weekend before Halloween is always a busy one for us. We have Trick or Treating at The Mill, usually the Florida/Georgia game is on, and this year we had family pictures and threw a shower in too!

Friday, Collin took of work...because I thought I was going to have a procedure done, but ended up not. It was nice to have a family day. We ended up getting Collin a new phone and having a night in.

Saturday morning, we had a quiet morning. We had a mini photo shoot planned for 11, played for a bit at the park, and came home before we left to trick or treat. Collin helped set up for a couples shower for our friends, and watched the game, while I took the kids and met my parents, Collin's mom, and Carson, Laurice, and Weston! The kids were SO CUTE! I wish I would have gotten a picture of all three of them!
The Rumble's

Bam Bam snuggling Uncle

CANDY!
It was so crowded, we only made it through 2 rows, before we called it quits.

After Trick or Treating, Debbie took the kids...while Collin and I attended a couple's shower. At 6:30, Debbie called and asked me where Max's milk was. The milk I sent had leaked out, and he had nothing :(
Luckily, I was only 20 minutes away and was able to nurse him. I brought him back to the shower while Annabelle got to spend the night with her nana and pawpaw.

Saturday, Collin and I also celebrated 5 years of marriage! Loved getting to spend the day with our little family, and can't wait to celebrate together next weekend!

Sunday, after church, we had lunch at Debbie's. She made a big pot of soup, while we all brought snacks and desserts. The kids were so funny and bit rowdy...but mainly funny :)

We made it home just in time for our friends to show up for Home Group. and ended the day folding some clothes and eating Halloween candy :)

0 comments: